Sri Aandal Vastu Practitioner Training
It is my desire to teach vastu well for some of my chosen ones and also to expand my knowledge and gain an in-depth perception on vastu in the future. My style of teaching will be different from the regular classroom teaching, as you can be assured that each and every word and concept will confidently be recorded in your mind.
One day as a concept of communication, you will visit :
- The houses that are built according to the plans that I’ve given.
- Houses that are not built according to the plan given.
- Those who have problems, in spite of constructing their houses according to vastu principles.
While travelling, details of the structures of a few temples will be given as to,
- How barren women conceive after visiting Thivengadu?
- How drunkards stop drinking after visiting Melmaruvathur?
- What are the specialties of Kallazhakkur / Srivilliputhur Andal / Thiruvothyathur Vaidudmanam / Punnai Nallur Mariamman?
- Structures of some Churches and a few Dhargas
After all that, evaluation takes place:
Practical - 100 Marks
Theory - 100 Marks
I will also be there during the practice, to see the new trainees, who are trained along with me, while they finally meet new customers.
Some vastu experts will be invited to speak as special invitees.
All the days’ activities will take place in the same venue and the place for training and boarding will be arranged. Single room will be provided for two members.
No of Days: - 9 days
Place: Training starts in Chennai and ends in Chennai.
In this training, I would like to share with you my knowledge about three important things: Vastu, Mind and Money.
One day's training will be full of mind and money and the secrets of the Billionaires, who are attracting money.
Practice locations and dates of training:
- Hotel Raintree or Hotel Hilton, Chennai – 2 நாள் (1st & 2nd April 2017)
- Hotel Crowne Plaza, Chennai – 2 நாள் (3rd April & 4th May 2017)
- Hotel ITC Pandian, Madurai – 2 நாள் (9th & 10th May 2017)
- Hotel Hyatt or Hotel Intercontinental, Chennai – 1 நாள் (15th May 2017)
- Hotel Raintree, Chennai – 2 நாள் (16th & 17th May 2017)
Why do I teach?
- I think the time has come to create good vastu professionals.
- Moreover, I need to raise money for a noble purpose.
- To select a few people in each district and make them take it as a career, so that I can pay attention to my other professions.
- To help my old clients.
Who needs this training?
- This training will greatly benefit people, who are interested in vastu knowledge as well as those who do this as a service and part-time work.
- Those who do not have a companion, job, relatives and also those who are living in difficulties, but brave and courageous to meet their needs.
Places to Visit: - (May Change)
I am so relieved about this incident and I am obliged to answer.
- Vastu Practitioner Training - Only 20 people are allowed to practice.
- My kind advice for the people, who come with the idea of propagating their own interests like Numerology, Astrology, Phrenology and Fingerprint.
- “Please do not come for this training with the intention of doing so."
- The reason is that I have grown up to what I am training now. I am always aware of the fact that I am still in the learning process about Vastu. I want you to be the same. If so, you can understand this science which is like a sea and learn it gradually.
- How doctors who have specialized in Ortho, Neuro, Skin are in the art of something unique?
- A concert can be attended by a lady, accompanied by her husband and children. Husband and children are not allowed to participate in the event, if the spouse only practices. They can stay together as a family, but the expense of staying, transportation and food will be charged.
- If women are alone, they will be accommodated with other women or even given a separate room where they cannot to sleep.
- The 9-day training dates are subject to change.
- I would like to remind that those who come to practice should be willing to wander for 5 to 6 days in the training.
- If you come in a four wheeler, you will have to inform us well ahead, so that it will be comfortable for us to plan accordingly.
Vastu Practitioner Training
Pre-requisites of a participant:-
- You must have faith in yourself.
- And God must be as good people as he believes in them.
- It is enough if you have the ability to understand.
- Humanity is a must.
- Must be hard working.
- You must not encourage free listeners. Ignore them and make it known to them, because they are very dangerous. They would not only take free advice on vastu, but also give you free negative ideas (Negative Energy). For instance, they would build a house and ask only one doubt. If you clear that doubt and in case, something goes wrong, you will earn a bad name unnecessarily. This is a process of mitigating us. Hence, trainees should never give free consultation and make that known to them as well.
- You should not expect to make money the day you end the training.
Act according to the following instructions:-
- Don’t boast about yourself because you possess vastu knowledge.
- Your activities must reveal to others that you are the best vastu consultant.
- Do not argue with unwanted people about vastu.
- After being trained in this program, you should know to market yourself, otherwise, this art is not worth learning.
- You may give Vastu advice for good people without money for a limited period of time. After that, do not entertain anyone without money, as it is not celebrated by people. There is no value for free services.
- As far as I am concerned, I have been able to grow up for almost 10 years mainly by doing it as a service. You can also select those who are not too tired of you and give them your service.
- Please pay attention to the changes in their lives after giving them the service. It is not important to consider the number of clients you have seen, but how wholeheartedly you have done.
- At any stage, don’t frighten people about anything and at no point try to sell anything in the name of redemption.
- Everyone who attends the training has to learn from the following anecdote:
- Two companies that tried to start their Shoe companies on an island sent their salesmen there to find out if it is a suitable place for their business. One salesman came back with a report that lakhs of people are there, but no one knows the use of shoes. Therefore, there would be no profit if they launch their company there. However, the other salesman studied the situation and gave a report that stated that there are one lakh people who do not even know what shoes are. All the same, advertisement about the product would greatly help them and thereby a huge demand for the shoes would arise. Thus, we could win a great deal. This company launched their business and succeeded, because this salesman was a person who saw the light at the end of a tunnel.
- The lesson each trainee should learn from the above story is that every house needs a mentor and each house has a learner and a client and thus, their opportunity is as wide as the sea.
- In the beginning, avoid giving consultation for rich people as far as possible, because you are most likely to be cheated. If you give your service to the poor and the middle class people, you will get good friendship, love, hospitality and encouragement.
- Also, the rich will not introduce you to anyone, but the poor and the middle-class people will definitely introduce you to those whom they know.
- If you realize a person is in poverty from his appearance, do not take money for consultation even though he insists on giving any amount you ask for.
- The local vastu should not be seen. (The price of the local cow is usually low )
- Vastu has great advantages in certain areas. The most important are:
- Money (money)
- Contacts (people’s contact)
- Develop confidence
- After this training you have to launch a website, set up an office and appoint a secretary.
- You do not have to do business with other vastu experts.
- If you want to examine vastu for ordinary people, you can make a small change (by cutting the wrong place), by changing the kitchen to the right place, changing the puja room, and reducing the burden of the wrong place. In addition, you can tell them the other things that are wrong in the belief.
- I am not forcing anyone to attend this event. Those who want to take part in the show please feel free to think and decide to participate in it.
- I have not campaigned through any media. Let those who believe that they would benefit from this event only participate in this event.
1. Important specifications to be noted after selecting the VASTU training course:
- During my visit to a client (Clients), I take my vastu trainers who are in that particular district. (sometimes my client wants me to come alone, in such cases I don’t)
2. If my old client contacts me for their vastu arrangements, I send my trainer to handle such cases with the client’s permission.
3. Trainers who pass in my examination will be listed as Sri Andal Consulting approved Vastu Consultants in www.vastushastram.com / www.tamilvastu.in websites.
4. My personal phone number will be given to them, so that they can contact me directly 24x7.
5. I will share my Unique Case Studies at Regular Intervals with the Vastu Trainers.
- Example: If everyone says that there is street top at that place, I would only say that the place has been hit by a street and I will explain that to you personally.
6. Every Vastu Expert and I would like to visit those people who want to visit Sri Lanka at their own expense. The reason is that a country is corrupted by the wrong wastes and we are sure that the brotherhood is destroyed and the Naina island napubhushanamyam are sure to be kept in mind.
7. A lot of people advised me to do the Andal Vastu Practitioner Training in Franchise Model, but I do not agree with the money matters, so I do not work that way. My requests for those who are trained in Andal Vastu Practitioner Training are:
- Andal Vastu Practitioner Training – It is good if all the trainers maintain the same system.
- It is good to take the same Consultation Fees (I will explain you in detail during the class).
- At any situation, don’t do Rate Negotiation.
9. According to my research, for astrology, you must have at least 15 years of research experience. If you do not have that experience, please do not offer any astrological consultation at the place where you have visited for giving vastu advice.
10. In any case, do not give false advice for customer's happiness.
11. After a period of time, the service that you provide will make you think of yourself as god. (All of us are Gods!!!). We have to practice it as well; hence, it is good to avoid drinking, smoking, movements and so on.
12. After training, do not consider each other as competitor, but help each other when needed. Let's talk a lot about ourselves. If we need 3 months or 6 months or 1 year, let’s talk once again the whole day.
- Andal Vastu Practitioner Training - Those who have been selected for the training must provide the following information:
name of the family / date / star / hoard / diary / time / birth name (written horoscope)
- Tell the house map and your future ambition.
If you want to participate in this event, please contact,
Mr.Chendur Subramanian +91 99622 94600
Mr.Abuthalif +91 95972 77477